
It was a golden opportunity
But it slipped right
Through the hands
Not acting quick enough
While others took the plunge
Someone else got to experience
That golden place
That is so dear.
There will be a next time
To walk the halls of glory
Acting quickly is the
Thing to do
So, it will be done.
Lesson Learned!
10 comments:
Hi-
that ole cliche' comes to mind - "the early bird gets the worm". :-)
I do wonder what you are wrestling with as of late. I am holding you close in light and prayer.
Love Gail
peace.....
I know what you are talking about.
I'm sorry, Anne!
I'll call soon.
A busy day for me!
Margie:)
I am so sorry you are having issues right now....I am pleased you have learned a lesson, lessons learned through pain are the best lessons ever.......:-) Hugs
Learning from mistakes is how we grow and discover what we want or should have done.
There will be a next time!
Wanda
Gail,
How true that is the early bird gets the worm. There will be a next time, so I just have to be quick. Nothing major is happenning on this end. All is good.
Margie,
Thanks my friend. Yes, you do know how special that school is to me. It will always be in my heart. I know there will be other positions.
Take care.
Bernie,
There are no big issues that I am having. All is good.Just wasn't quick enough in applying for a teaching position that I wanted, so that was what I learned to act quicker next time and I will.
Hi Wanda,
Right your are! Life is always a learning process no matter how old we are. Thank you, I know there will be a next time.
Take care.
Post a Comment