January 25, 2010

Because of You



Because of You
The world is full of rainbows
Glowing in the sky
Because of You
The stars twinkle in the night
Because of You
There is beauty that surrounds the world
Because of You
There is love.

6 comments:

Margie said...

Oh, how lovely!
Love this, Anne.

Margie:)

Bernie said...

Because of you I love visiting your blog.....I do love this poem Anne.........:-) Hugs

Wanda..... said...

I am so happy you have this "YOU" in your life Anne and that he makes you feel this way!

Anne said...

Dear Margie,
Thank you my friend for your nice comment. I know you mean it.
Take care.

Anne said...

Hi Bernie,
Aww! Now that is very sweet. Thank you.

Anne said...

Hi Wanda,
Yes, I am very lucky to have this YOU in my life.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele