
The time passes so quickly by
Oh! where has it gone
Each day is a treasure to be had
Living each and everday to it's fullest
Enjoying everything that comes my way
This is how I choose to spend my day!
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
8 comments:
So glad you told me about this post as I'm heading out for the evening very soon.
That's what's so great about our talks, I'm updated before google reader ....LOL!
Anyway, I liked this poem!
No better way to live each day than to the fullest and enjoying whatever comes our way!
Well, have to go get ready for our evening out.
Talk soon.
Margie:)
Anne, and the older you get the faster time passes......I love how you are staying in the moment.
.......:-) Hugs
It seems the young and old are so aware how fast the time, seems to be flying by.
Margie,
Thanks. I knew you would like this poem.
Hope you are having a great day!
Take care.
Bernie,
You are so right about the time passing by. That is why each moment should be treasured.
Have a wonderful day.
Hi Wanda,
Your words are so true. Thank you for stoppiny by. I always appreciate your visit.
Take care.
I liked your poem and completely agree to it but problem is I always forget that each day is special:D
anamika,
Thank you for stopping by. Glad you liked the poem.
Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment