February 27, 2010

100th Post Celebration



Hoorah! Hoorah!
I made it to 100!
Never thought I'd write that many
I must say it has been fun.
Jotting down everything
That I hold so dear
That is in my heart and soul
Thank you all you have come to read
I am so grateful and truly blessed!

8 comments:

Gail said...

HI

CONGRATULATIONS on you 100th post. I SO enjoy your delightful space - and the magic of your creativity.

Love Gail
peace....

Wanda..... said...

It's been a pleasure Anne to read your poems, stories and thoughts.
You've even gotten married since I started following you. It' been fun!

Bernie said...

This is great Anne,congratulations my friend...we all enjoy your poems and so pleased that you are so happy.......:-) Hugs

Margie said...

WOW! 100 posts!
Always so enjoy your posts, Anne.

Margie :)

Anne said...

Gail,
Thank you for your kind words. So happy to see you at my 100th post. We first met on your 100th post, and here you are at mine. I do so apreciate all your visits and your warm, caring and loving comments.
Thank you!
Take care.

Anne said...

Wanda,
Thank you so much for being here. You were my first flowerer and here you are at my 100th post. I do so appreciate your visits and I smile when I see that you are here.
Thank you for your visits. I feel blessed to have met you.
Take care and have a wonderful day.

Anne said...

Bernie,
Thank you so much for being here. I do so appreicate your visits and comments.
Take care and keep warm.

Anne said...

Margie,
Thanks, my friend. I am so happy to have you here visiting me.
Take care.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele