
That beautiful and peaceful place
That belonged to you
That sits by the ocean wall
Coming to visit was such a treat
Hoping it would last a wee bit longer
Is no longer ours to keep
You always kept it clean and bright
Rest assure, we kept it safe and sound
And Yes! CLEAN! as could be
For that is how you would want it to be!
10 comments:
Hi Anne,
So, the place that you loved to visit is now sold.
I know you will keep the beautiful memories of all the times you were there in your heart!
Enjoy your evening.
Margie :)
Some changes in life do leave us a bit sad, but accepting and adapting is what life is about. As Margie mentioned, it's the memories that count.
I forgot....Hope you like the recipe when you try it!
This is so beautiful yet so sad, I hope you are well my friend...Hugs
OH ANNE-
I am so glad you have these wonderful and comforting memories and yet snd that it is memory and not as it was - oh the cycle of life challenges us in so many ways and YOU are so surrendering to it all and so loving and beautiful in spirit and heart. thank you for sharing your journey, I feel blessed by your shared loves.
Love Gail
peace.....
Margie,
Yes, it has been sold. I am so glad that I did have special times there. I am also glad that my husband could share that special place with me.
Take care.
Wanda,
Right you are. It is the memories that do count and will be in my heart forever. I am so glad that my husband was able to see the place before it was sold.
I need to go grocery shopping, so I will get the stuff to make it. Yum! Thanks.
Have a wonderful day.
Bernie,
Thank you for your kind words. Yes, all is well here. Life is good!
Take care.
Gail,
Thank you for your beautiful and comforting words. I feel blessed to have you commenting here with your wonderful thoughts. I do appreicate your visits.
Hope all is well with you.
Take care.
One cannot stop change - although I often want to freeze time. In the end, I am glad and hopeful for changes but they come with a wee bit of sadness. many thanks for the visit - such a pretty,lovely blog. Love the name of it.
Post a Comment