February 15, 2010

So Glorious



I marvel at the world around me
The colorful flowers brightly blooming
by the garden gate
The trees swaying in the breeze
Looking up in the bright sky, I shout out
With Glee!
Hearing the sounds of the birds as they sing
Good Morning to me!
These are all the wonders of the world
Life is good!

9 comments:

Gail said...

Hi-

so beautiful - image and words. "thank you" for lifting me up in miracles today.

Love to you
Gail
peace....

Bernie said...

Oh Anne you have really captured the heart of someone in love with life....hearing and seeing all its beauty......:-) Hugs

Wanda..... said...

Isn't it wonderful to have a positive outlook and be able to say "Life is good"...

Margie said...

So many beautful sights and sounds to marvel at in our amazing world!
I share in your joy, Anne!

Margie :)

Anne said...

Thank you, Gail. I do so appreciate your kinds words. I am glad that I lifted your spirits. Now that makes my day. Take care.

Anne said...

Hi Bernie,
Yes, I am in love with life and I feel truly blessed.
I so appreciate your visits.

Wanda..... said...

Here's the Banana Pudding Recipe Anne!

3-4 bananas
3.4 oz box Instant vanilla pudding
4 oz. Lite Cool Whip
8-10 whole graham crackers
chopped pecans

Prepare instant pudding as directed...after it sets, fold in the Cool Whip.

Cut bananas into round slices about 1/2 inch thick.

Cover bottom of 8X8 inch pan with 4graham crackers - takes 3 whole crackers and one broken into pieces to cover.

Spread crackers with almost 1/3 of pudding mixture.

Add another layer of crackers to cover and a 'thin' layer of pudding.

Lay bananas over the thin layer and then spread remaining pudding over the bananas.

Sprinkle with a few crushed graham crackers and pecans.

( You can add more or less crackers or bananas, Anne. I usually use vanilla wafers, but didn't have any, I think I like graham crackers better, I just needed to use up some bananas left over from my muffins!) The Cool Whip makes it a very light, not overly sweet dessert.

Anne said...

Yes, Wanda it is wonderful to have a positive outlook on life and say, Life is good because it is!

Anne said...

Margie,
I know you share in my joy at the marvel of the beauty of the world.
Hope you are having a great day.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele