
Isn't life grand
Isn't life lovely
To be able to walk
Down the halls that
I think are such glory
All adorned with works
Of scholars in progress
To be able to smile each
And everyday to do a
Job well done
Not because I have to
But because I want to!
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
8 comments:
HI ANNE-
It is such a gift when our life's work is a reflection of our true self- I feel your love for what you do.
Love Gail
peace.....
No better feeling in the world than knowing and appreciating not only what you do each day but life itself......:-) Hugs
You are blessed Anne, to be able to do what you love and at the same time...help others!
I know how much you "Love to teach"
Anne!
And I know how much you appreciate the fact that you just want to teach and not have to!
That is a blessing in your life!
Had such a busy day, just got back from David's ballgames a little while ago, we FROZE!!!!
But after the games we had dinner with him and the whole baseball team, it was so much fun!
Talk tomorrow!
Margie:)
Gail,
Thank you for knowing. Yes, I do love what I do. It is a passion and in my heart.
Hi Bernie,
Your words ring out loud, strong and clear. So very true. Thanks for your visit.
Wanda,
Yes,I do feel very blessed.
Hi Margie,
There are many blessings in my life and this is definitely one of them.
Take care, my friend.
Post a Comment