
The day had arrived when Uncle Jack
had to go, When Less heard the news
He yelled,"No!"
The day before he left, they spent
the whole day outside on the new playset
Uncle Jack pushed Less on the swing and
Less even watched as Uncle Jack had
his turn on the swing.
They went down the slide and sang some songs
and had so much fun.
As a special treat Uncle Jack and Less
went out to lunch
Baby Less decided to go to Burger King
for a Burger and Fries
And they did munch
Then it was back home
And Uncle Jack sat awhile
because he would be gone soon
Then it was time for him to go
Less said,"Wait, don't go!"
He ran to his room and in his
hand was one of the shells that
Uncle Jack found.
Uncle Jack picked up Baby Less
and said,"Thanks so much partner,
I will keep this always."
Mama Tess, Papa Wess, and Less
all went outside to bid farewell to
special Uncle Jack
As Uncle Jack drove away
Mama Tess looked down and saw
some tears in Less's eyes
She picked him up and gave
him a hug and said,"Uncle Jack
wiil be back, and that is a fact."
7 comments:
Hi-
Oh my - such a wonderful creation of memories and hope. I like how your story line gently touches on 'letting go' - it is a loving way to help kids and grown-ups too be okay with tears when it is time to say goodbye. This is SO beautiful and heart warming.
Love to you
Gail
pece......
I find myself tearing up along with Little Less, I loved hearing about him and following his stories....love your stories my friend and look forward to each posting......:-) Hugs
Gail,
Thank you so much for your nice comments about my story. It is wonderful to get such positive input from my blogger friends. Thank you. I am having fun writing it.
Take care.
Bernie,
Awww! How sweet! Thank you. I sure am having fun writing this children's story. I do appreciate all your kind words.
Take care.
This is just so special and wonderful Anne!
Love it!
Margie:)
Margie,
Thanks. I always am happy when you visit.
Take care, my friend.
OK Now we all want to know how long before Uncle Jack returns.
Got to know Less and the family. Great FUN!
Post a Comment