July 11, 2011

To All My Blogger Friends



Now is the time once again
To take a short little break
For I am a lucky gal
Rest and relaxation is the life for me
Who could ask for anything more.
Until we meet again!

9 comments:

Sharon Wagner said...

You broke the news softly. See you soon.

Wanda..... said...

Thanks for stopping by before you started all the resting and relaxing!

Talli Roland said...

Have a great break! :)

Margie said...

Rest and relaxation sounds good!
Enjoy the break, Anne.

Theresa Milstein said...

Enjoy your break. Thanks for "break"ing it to us gently.

I might need a break too - I can't keep up with blogging these days!

yonca said...

Have a wonderful break!
Love,
Yonca

Robyn Campbell said...

Love the way you told us you would be taking a break. You are awesome, my friend. :-)

Shelley Sly said...

Just found your blog through a friend's and wanted to say hi, but I see you're taking time off. Good for you! Love the flowers. :)

Theresa Milstein said...

Almost a whole month without your happy little poems! *Sniff*

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele