Friendship starts with a seed like the flower ready to bloom
The flower needs water, love, and sunlight to grow into a beautiful
blossom ready to admire.
Friendship takes a different kind of effort.
Being there in the good times and bad, knowing you are there
even if time has passed and picking up where you left off, trust,
support, and a listening ear.
All these qualilties take effort and time,but in the end
A true friendship will be felt.
For like the seed the friendship has blossomed.
Ready to admire and love.
November 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
12 comments:
Friends are so important. I have a few writer friends. My sister is my friend and so is my husband. It's nice to have friends for the different aspects of my life.
Hi and yes, your beautiful writing about friendship touched my heart. I have friends that have gone and i miss them so.....and ones here that I am so blessed to have and ones that seem to slip away and aren't as close.
Happy Thanksgiving to you
Love Gail
peace.....
I have some blogging and correspondence friends that I've never met, but feel with them that sincere friendship. : )
This is so apropos. Ivy and I were reading stories in literature on Wednesday that deal with friendship. And the fact that it takes time to nurture and feed. Like growing a garden.
Wonderful thoughts! (((hugs)))
Beautifully said - especially for this month of gratitude.
Hi Anne ...
Wonderful poem! (I so loved reading it!) and I must tell you how much it touched my heart as I've been blessed with the gift of your friendship for over 17 years now!
Thanks for calling this morning, we had a great talk!
And I got a lot of things straightened out in my mind by listening to you.
Always friends we shall be!
Such a gift to me!
Take care, dear friend!
Margie x
Very very true, Anne. Friendship needs nurturing, and friends are so important.
So true. And thanks for being such a great blogging friend!
Yes I so agree Friendship does require effort and love. The rewards are like a field full of glorious flowers; a balm to the heart.
So very true!
Just dropping by to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you, Theresa, Gail, Wanda, Robyn, Claudia, Margie, Talli,Sharon, Madeline, and Angie.
I appreciate your visits and friendship.
Smiles and Cheers to you all!
Post a Comment