November 09, 2011

To Dear Mom

As the aging process continues to bestow upon you dear, Mom

We walk through that door to visit

There is so much you cannot do

Although you know who we are

and glad to see us there

We will continue to do our best

To make your life as comfortable as can be.

We love you, Mom!

16 comments:

Gail said...

Oh how loving - and today is my Mom's birthday. I love her so.
Love Gail
peace.....

Claudia said...

Thinking of sending this to my mom.

Wanda..... said...

Very sweet, Anne. Wish I could visit with my mom. Thanksgiving isn't the same without her...her birthday(Nov.24th) sometimes fell on the holiday.

Talli Roland said...

Oh, this is lovely, Anne.

Sharon Wagner said...

I'm not sure if my Dad knew me for almost 7 years. I understand.

Angie Paxton said...

What a great sentiment! I love this.

Robyn Campbell said...

Precious! I wish my mom were living so I could send it to her. :( I love it. You are an amazing writer with a fantastic future ahead of you. :-)

Anne said...

Gail, Thank you for being here and your lovely sentiments.
Smiles to you.

Anne said...

Claudia,
What a lovely thought. Thank you.

Anne said...

Wanda,
Thank you. Mothers are very special, indeed.
Sending smiles and hugs.

Anne said...

Hi Talli,
I always do appreciate your visits and coments. Thank you.

Anne said...

Angie,
So nice to see you here. Thank you for your lovely comment.

Anne said...

Sharon,
Thank you for understanding.
Take care.

Anne said...

Robyn,
How sweet! Thank you so much for comment about my writing. That is just what I needed to hear. You are always so supportive! You are
the best!
Smiles to you!

Theresa Milstein said...

How lovely. It's not easy to see people we love decline, is it?

Anne said...

Theresa,
Thank you for understanding. It is so very true...it is not easy to see ones we love decline, but I keep calling and seeing my mom whenever I can.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele