October 26, 2011

Autumn Journey

The leaves are showing their brilliant colors red, yellow, and orange
The air is cool and crisp
I will wear that grey Portland jacket with a lime green scraf wrapped around my neck
We will see Mine and Yours
Then our journey continues
For we shall travel to see the Autumn beauty
and take in the beauty of the season!
Happy Autumn!

26 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful picture. Happy Autumn to you too :-)
Love Gail
peace.....

Theresa Milstein said...

I'm waiting for the trees to unleash their colors. Just a few right now.

Sweet, seasonal poem.

Delwyn said...

wonderful autumn picture Anne and the sentiments of a friendship shared.

Talli Roland said...

Lime green! Funky! Love it.

Wanda..... said...

Enjoy the trip...seiing yours and his, Anne!

Sharon Wagner said...

The poem and photo are a beautiful pairing.

Margie said...

Hope you have a great trip, Anne!
When do you leave?

Autumn has come and gone here as we are now covered in snow and it's 32 degrees here today!
But next week is supposed to be nice again, you know how it is in Colorado!

I enjoyed this poem!

Take care!

Margie :)

Unknown said...

So well expressed! I enjoyed this post! Stopping by courtesy of Zuzana! : )

Stina said...

Love the picture!

Our autumn colors are already going away. :(

Claudia said...

Nothing like autumn beauty., You found it!

Theresa Milstein said...

I hope you had a fun Halloween!

yonca said...

Autumn is beautiful. Happy autumn to you too, Anne!

Talli Roland said...

Oh, GORGEOUS. Beautiful photo, beautiful words!

Talli Roland said...

Duh, I've already commented here! Haha! What can I say, I like this blog post!

Anne said...

Gail, Nice to see you here. Thanks for your visit!
Smiles.

Anne said...

Theresa, Autumn is such a beautiful time of year. Have the trees started showing the colors there?

Anne said...

Delwyn,
Thanks. The fall colors in person where breathtaking!

Anne said...

Talli, Thanks for all your messages here. Yes, my lime green scarf looked great. It even worked as a hat when the rain and snow came down.

Anne said...

Wanda,
The trip was nice.
Smiles to you.

Anne said...

Sharon, Thanks for your visit.
Have a great day!

Anne said...

Margie,
Nice to see you here. We had a little bit of snow, slush, and cold weather.
Glad you liked the poem.
Smiles to you!

Anne said...

Michael,
Thank you for your visit. I appreciate your comment. I will hop over to your blog soon.

Anne said...

Stina,
Welcome, Thank you for your visit.
I will visit you soon.

Anne said...

Claudia,
Yes, Autumn is my favorite time of year. Such beautiful colors!

Anne said...

yonca,
So nice to see you here. I have missed you!
Smiles.

Jann said...

What a gorgeous photo! Very nice post Anne. :o)

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele