October 03, 2011

Who's that Knocking?

The cool breeze of Autumn came knocking at my door
The blowing leaves upon those trees
had a lovely sound to let me know
that cooler temps are on the way!

9 comments:

Sharon Wagner said...

It is 80's all week here. Whoo Hoo! But I'm a Minnesotan trapped in a Floridans body.

Wanda..... said...

We'll be in the 70s this week, which is fine with me!

Talli Roland said...

I love the cool breeze of autumn. It's actually scorching in London!

yonca said...

It's still hot in Izmir. Sunny, no rain. I really miss rain. It was a month ago or more, we had some rain. I feel like I'm in Long Island:0

Gail said...

Hi and phew....it's in the 60's here and breezy/cloudy hallelujah
love gail
peace.....

Claudia said...

Love this - autumn came in early September. And now in MN - it is summer again. And I am savoring.

Delwyn said...

spring to summer here with days in the mid 20s, that's 80sF.
A bit windy tho', had to bike ...

Anne said...

Sharon, Wanda, Talli, yonca, Gail, Claudia, and Delwyn-A BIG THANK YOU for your visit. I do appreciate all of you!
Smiles to you all!!

Theresa Milstein said...

I love when it's in the 70s. This fall has been up and down. It was int the 80s last weekend, 60s today.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele