Ooh, who is this bright little smiling person? Do tell!
What a bright, welcoming post to read in the a.m. Makes me look forward to the day!
We're all curious as to who you speak of, Anne. This is my third time here, my phone rings or someone comes and I'm interrupted! :)
We are all smiling back at our computer screens. Good job.
Talli and Wanda,I often write about someone is who dear to my heart. Most of the time, the thoughts come in the middle of the night. I get up and jot them down. This was one of them.
Claudia,So glad to bring a smile to your day.Smiles to you! Have a great day!
Sharon,I am smiling right back at you!
Nice dream! Hope you're smiling today too.
Smiles are there today, too.Smiling back at you!
That smile made my day. It's 11.00 am in Turkey and it's holiday(3rd day)Your post gives a great start to a new day, thanks Anne!
Post a Comment
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
10 comments:
Ooh, who is this bright little smiling person? Do tell!
What a bright, welcoming post to read in the a.m. Makes me look forward to the day!
We're all curious as to who you speak of, Anne. This is my third time here, my phone rings or someone comes and I'm interrupted! :)
We are all smiling back at our computer screens. Good job.
Talli and Wanda,
I often write about someone is who dear to my heart. Most of the time, the thoughts come in the middle of the night. I get up and jot them down. This was one of them.
Claudia,
So glad to bring a smile to your day.
Smiles to you! Have a great day!
Sharon,
I am smiling right back at you!
Nice dream!
Hope you're smiling today too.
Smiles are there today, too.
Smiling back at you!
That smile made my day. It's 11.00 am in Turkey and it's holiday(3rd day)Your post gives a great start to a new day, thanks Anne!
Post a Comment