I sat down with a pen in hand to put my words on paper
My sweet little Kitty Cat sat right down on my paper
Deciding to let her be, I went to read
As I took the book in my hands, she jumped up in my lap
and snuggle her little head in my arm.
The book went down
I softly petting her fluffy coat, closed my eyes
and thought about the words I wanted to write.
October 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
8 comments:
Oh ow precious, your kitty needed you to give all your attention, and you did, lovely image.
Love Gail
peace.....
Aw! You've really made me miss my kitty. I love snuggly cats.
Cats are so demanding! Sometimes I think mine is my muse, but other other times I think she's my un-muse.
Thanks for the smile.
Yes and then they jump on the keyboard. When they want a purr - they get a purr. And how can one resist? (I do write with a cat sitting on the paper.)
Boy, that one is definitely based on a true story. I live that one all the time.
I have seen photos of Claudia's cat on her paper!
aw sounds so cute :)Mine are always plonking themselves on my things. I've got one eyeing up my keyboard right at this moment!
Thank you,
Gail
Talli
Theresa
Claudia
Sharon
Wanda
and Niki
I always appreciate your visits and comments.
Smiles to you all!
Post a Comment