October 05, 2011

Waiting

I thought I was on a roll
For the phone it did ring
And off to roam the halls of glory
I did go!
But, for now the phone has been so
very, very quiet!
This is just the nature of the job,
I know.
I just say, Tomorrow is another day!

10 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Tonight I felt like a substitute teacher, while helping my grandson with an assignment! Hope that phone rings again soon!

Claudia said...

The phone will ring. Windows will be closed and the "cold season" will commence!

Gail said...

The phone will ring when the students waiting for you are there.
Love Gail
peace.....

Sharon Wagner said...

Tomorrow is another day with no mistakes in it...yet.

Anne said...

Hi Wanda,
It is so wonderful that your grandson has you to help him. The phone rang yesterday morning and nothing today! That is Subbing for you!

Anne said...

Claudia,
Yes, and life goes on!

Anne said...

Gail,
Nice to see you here. Thanks for your visit.
Smiles to you!

Anne said...

Sharon,
I like your comment. So very true!

Theresa Milstein said...

There's always writing.

That was one of my least favorite parts of subbing - waiting.

Anne said...

Hi Theresa,
Yes, there always is writing. Working this afternoon.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele