December 18, 2011

Shoes

Shoes, shoes, shoes
I love shoes!
It can be boots, sandals or little flats
I used to have lots of shoes
But, the feet needed to be fixed
So, out the door the shoes did go
Now, the feet are pretty and now
the fun begins!
Shoes, shoes, shoes
I love shoes!

7 comments:

Sharon Wagner said...

I love flip flops the best. They are all about happy memories. Winter vacations and warm Summer days.

Anonymous said...

LOL!
I knew someone who had your passion for shoes and Daft Scots Lass does too http://gillianhefer.blogspot.com/

Margie said...

Anne, oh, the fun we could have (and did) if we could go shopping for shoes together!

I know how you love shoes (and what about purses?)

Miss those days!

Have fun looking for the new shoes!

Margie :)

Claudia said...

Love shoes! I can gain weight and the shoes still fit! Happy holidays! May your days be merry and bright!

Unknown said...

I love shoes too. I like flats best of all. I can't tolerate ones that hurt =).

Anne said...

Thank you,
Sharon
Madeleine
Margie
Claudia
blackheartberry
For you visits. I do appreciate it.
Happy New Year to you all!

Theresa Milstein said...

An ode to shoes--love it! Right now, I'm all about the boots.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele