December 28, 2011

Happy New Year

                                                           
                                                        Let the New Year ring in loud and clear
                                                        For new beginnings
                                                        Laughter and joy
                                                        Beautiful rainbows, sunrises and sunsets
                                                        A year full of blessing for 2012!
                                                                 

15 comments:

Claudia said...

Wishing you all good things in the New Year. May 2012 bring joy.

Bernie said...

Wishing you a healthy and happy New Year Anne.....:-)Hugs

Margie said...

Dear Anne, I wish you a most wonderful New year full of many blessings and joy, much joy!

Talk soon!

Margie :)

Margie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail said...

MARGIE - I wish you all life's best in 2012.
Love Gail
peace.....

Anne said...

Claudia,
Happy New Year you,too. I look forward to seeing you here in 2012.
Cheers!

Anne said...

Bernie,
So nice to see you here. I wish all good things for you in 2012.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Margie,
I wish the same for you! It will be a year of joy and happiness! Cheers to you and your family!

Anne said...

Gail,
Happy New Year!
Wishing you a year of joy, happiness and all good things.
Thanks for your visit.
Smiles,
Anne

Theresa Milstein said...

Happy New Year, Anne! I wish you the best this year.

Sharon Wagner said...

I have been blessed already with a new book contract! Now if father time could help me out! Happy New Year Anne!

Anne said...

Theresa, Same to you!

Anne said...

Sharon,
Congratulations on the book contract!
I am happy for you! Cheers!

WritingNut said...

Happy New Year to you as well.. I wish you all the best for 2012 :)

Anne said...

WritingNut,
Welcome to my blog.
I wish you all the best in 2012.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele