Tis the Season to be jolly.....Ho! Ho! Ho!
Come one, Come all and join the folly
Rushing here, Rushing there, Rushing everywhere!
Sharing, loving, giving and receiving
It is a beautiful time of year!
Share with those that you love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
20 comments:
Anne, I really appreciated your comment on my blog! I'm so thrilled when someone tells me they bought my books. I hope you enjoy them!
Anne, it is a beautiful time of the year to share with our loved ones!
I enjoyed your poem!
Take care!
Seasons Greetings to you too, Anne! I'm trying my best not to be rushed though and only jolly!
It is indeed a beautiful time of year to share with your loved ones. :)
Rushing indeed - but it's part of the fun! May your days be merry and bright!
Give, take, push, shove. Or maybe I've spent too much time at the mall.
I'm kidding. Give, give, give!
I'm trying to have some cheer, but my cold is dragging me down! It is a festive time of the year.
Have a wonderful season!
Karen, you are welcome. I have finished House of Diamonds. I enjoyed it. I will read the other one soon.
Margie,,
Thanks. I'm glad you liked my poem.
Yes, Wanda, joy and smiles all around!
Smiles.
Talli,
Yes, and I know you are doing just that!
Happy Holidays.
Claudia,
Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Smiles.
Sharon,
lol smiles!
Theresa,
Hope you feel better.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday and new year.
Smiles.
It's a wonderful time of the year! Thanks for stopping by Anne.
yonca,
Nice to see you here. Thanks for coming by.
Anne, thanks for visiting my Blog! I'm really happy that Wanda told you about it, and I'm happy to visit your Blog too...so glad I have, you've got a really wonderful Blog here. :o)
Jann,
Welcome and thanks for stopping by.
Smiles.
I wish you a nice holiday season and happy new year too!
Theresa,
Same to you!
Post a Comment