As the sweet little Kitty tilted her head as she looked
out the panel window on the door......A sound was heard
As I glanced out the window.....Kitty and I saw a squirrel
clinging to the outside wall on the house!
As his body shook, his tail all a flutter and his big black
eyes darting out at me!
My thoughts began to dance in my head, for how happy
I was to be safe and sound with sweet little Kitty in the
comforts of my home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
17 comments:
I am writing on my kitchen table with a cat six inches away from me - because at the bird feeder (right outside the window) is a cardinal - and a cat who is dreaming of the cardinal but cannot get near it. This gave me a huge smile!
That squirrel was probably more frightened than you were, Anne!
Wow! Aw, poor little squirrel. I appreciate wildlife... from a distance! :)
awwwwww, he's a cute little guy!
Ah yes. I have heard about these woman and cat eating creatures and always make sure I wear squirrel protective garments when I venture out!
What a striking picture! I like how you described it.
Liked your description and the picture is striking too!
heyyy little cute squirrel
I often think of those squirrels in their leafy nests high in the dormant trees. I'm also glad to be warm and cozy inside.
Stopping by to say hi. Hi! Hope all is well.
Hi Anne! How cute is this little guy.
Hope everything is good with you.It has been a while. I missed you and your lovely blog. xo
Stopping by to say hi, how are you?
Ohhhh ... so sweet... the photos and the words
Just stopping by to see how are you doing.
I hope you have a new piece to share with us soon!
I always enjoy watching nature! Sometimes inside is safer, depending on what you are watching. Sounds like you were in a place you felt more comfortable. :)
~Jess
That brings back memories of our cat with a squirrel. Squirrel survived the drama, thankfully. Happy Joyful New Year
Post a Comment