New Year has come
New Beginnings and Fresh Ideas
Set Goals and Dream Big
January 02, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
5 comments:
Happy to see you blogging again! What a wonderful wish for the new year. I wish you good writing and all sorts of good things.
Thanks, Theresa! Yes, I am back! A new year goal!
Sounds like great advice! Wonderful to see you on the blog again. Welcome back and Happy New Year!:)
~Jess
You're blogging! *whistles* SO GREAT to see, Anne. LOVE the poem. I hope you plan on sticking around the blogging world now. xoxo
Thanks, Robyn. Glad you came by. Yes, I am back! :)
Post a Comment