January 20, 2015

The Alarm Sounds

At desks writing
Bells ringing
Children scamper
Doors open
Single file
All are present
Hear the all clear sound
Single file
Door open
Back to desks

6 comments:

Margie said...

This took me back to my teaching days in Kindergarten...
I like it
Smiles ...

Gail said...

Hi - this took me back to when we had drills for nuclear bombs - we had to hide under our desks -like that would make a difference!! :-)

Love Gail
peace.....

Anonymous said...

This made me think of grade school days in a little one room school.

Anne said...

Glad it brought you back to the old days, Margie. Smiles back to you.

Anne said...

Gail, I remember those drills for the nuclear bombs, I also wondered that myself about hiding under the desks. Now it is different, fire drills we all go outside. Poems can certainly bring us back. Thanks for coming by.

Anne said...

Hi Connie,
Poems can bring back memories, I am glad this brought you back. Thanks for commenting.
Take care.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele