Walking up to the mountain top
Wondering when I would reach it's peak
One step
Two steps
Three steps
Four
Feeling the cool breeze upon my brow
Pushing as hard as I can
To reach the mountain top
Behold.....To my shining eyes
A meadow filled with flowers of all colors
I raised my hands up to the sky
And fell back to rest upon the ground.
January 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
15 comments:
Sounds like it could be adapted into a picture book.
Thanks, Theresa. Food for thought!
I feel like I was with you on your journey.
Connie, so nice to hear that my poem made you feel you were right with me!
Take care.
Nothing as beautiful as a meadow filled with colorful flowers ...
I enjoyed your poem, Anne.
this is the best visual for surrender at its best-
love gail
peace.....
Thanks, Margie. I appreciate your comments and visits here! Take care.
Thanks, Gail.
Excellent, Anne. I was on the walk with you. Thanks for showing me that meadow. :-)
Oh! Thank you, Robyn. Your comment meant so much to me! Smiles to you!
Made me wish I was outside laying in a meadow! :)
~Jess
Thanks, Jess. Would have loved the company! Smiles!
Hi Anne!
I'm glad you're back. I've missed your poems. I feel like i was with you on your journey too.
Thanks, yonca. Nice to see you here. Would have been to have had you on my journey! Smiles to you!
Post a Comment