A dark deary day
Big black cloud in the sky
Cloud Burst
January 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
8 comments:
The image expressed is vivid, ominous.
Love Gail
peace
Very descriptive imagery , well done Anne.
Good to see you writing again.
Nice to see you, here Gail. Thank you for your comment on my poem.
Thanks, Margie. I do appreciate your input on my writing. I have been writing and have a bunch of poems and stories. I have been trying to write every day.
Glad to hear you are writing every day!
I go in spurts ...
Many of the bloggers that I started with are no longer blogging.
Some of them I really miss.
Do you remember Steve ... sad news about him ...he took his own life a few years ago :(
Keep on writing ...
Have a great day, Anne.
Forgot to add...
You should bring back the story of Uncle Jack, Mama Tess and baby Less.
I loved it ...
I noticed that too, Margie..Many of the bloggers that I started with are not blogging or not as much. I guess you just meet new bloggers.
Not sure if I remember Steve, but that is very sad.
Thanks, for wanting The Adventures of Wess and Less coming back along with Uncle Jack and Less. That sure was a cute story! I will have to write more like that! :)
I was reading your story of Uncle Jack, Mama Tess and baby Less a few days ago and smiling ..
You had a different blog back then ....
Post a Comment