In the cold dark night
A shadow begins to appear
Fright takes over as steps are taken
My breathe is heavy and my body is tense
As the shadow begins to move closer and closer .
There is a sigh of relieve with a relaxed body
For when I look at me feet......
It was only a small puppy waiting for me.
February 02, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
9 comments:
Whew! A happy ending.
Phew - glad it was a puppy.
If I my, once, when I was young, I had aparently fell asleep with my arm over my head and my hand was over my face. I was convinced, as I woke in the darkness, that my hand was not my hand at all but some intruder - until I grabbed it and realized........... too funny huh? :-)
Love Gail
peace....
I too like happy endings.
Thanks, for your visit Sharon.
Gail,Shadows can do strange things on the eyes. Smiles to you!
You are so right, Connie, happy endings are good!
Anne, LOVE! It had me on the edge of my seat. Shadows can look huge and really send our minds to swirling about who it might be. Ha. I loved the ending.
Small puppies make me smile ..
I liked your ending
Smiles ...
Thanks, Margie.
Post a Comment