The words are all scrambled in my head
For none come out the way they should
They have no rhyme or reason
So instead I will rest my head.
February 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
8 comments:
This reminds me of a poem I was trying to write last week, I could not get the words to come out the right way so I just gave up and gave it all a rest!
Good one, Anne ...
Smiles ...
Good one....that is the way my thoughts go sometimes too.
Have a great day, Anne.
I am just heading to Rose's and then 'the real fun begins' LOL
I feel your pain, Anne. Great poem. It made me feel like I'm NOT the only one. :-)
Margie, I guess writers always feel that way. Thanks for your visit.
Connie, Thanks for your comments and your visits. They are appreciated.
Margie, Hope you had a fun day with Rose. She is so adorable!
Thanks, Robyn...Nice to know that I am not alone, too.
Post a Comment