It feels like old times again
Relaxing by the window sill with a needlepoint in thee hand
The company is no longer
Nor is the show Love Boat
But Nonetheless, needlework lives on!
February 11, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
10 comments:
Needlework will always be special.
I know how much you used to enjoy needlepoint , Anne.
I gather from this, you still do.
Smiles ...
This reminds me of growing up when I would do needlework with my grandma. :)
~Jess
I love this! Kind of makes me want to do a little needlework now. And the bit about THE LOVE BOAT made me smile. I had forgotten all about that show!
Love.
It's exciting and new.
Come aboard.
We're expecting you!
Yes, Connie, you are so right about needlework...It is very special!
You are right Margie...I still do enjoy needlepoint! Hope to talk soon. Take care.
DMS, My Mom used to do crocheting, but I never got the knack of it..So, it has always been needlepoint for me!
Thanks, Caryn for your comment and stopping by. The Love Boat did put a smile on your face.
Yes, Sharon, you have the song! Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment