March 23, 2011

Patience



Sitting and thinking in this cozy chair
in the corner of our room
As I sit, I wonder how long it will take
to see my words in print
I believe that writers need to write, write, write
and patience is their middle name.
So I must write each and every day
and make patience my middle name!

9 comments:

Talli Roland said...

It's so hard, isn't it? I hear you!

Margie said...

I know that you have tons of patience, Anne.
Keep on writing, my friend!

Margie :)

J E Fritz said...

Patience is the most valuable trait to have. Great to hear from you again!

Claudia said...

Just write. Talent will come out on top.

Wanda..... said...

Good luck, Anne...just keep writing...I would like to see your name in print too!

Margaret Pangert said...

Yes, it takes fortitude, and you have it! Keep it up!

yonca said...

Good idea..Since I've been going trough so many things in my life lately, patience is my middle name too:))

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Thank you:
Talli
Margie
JEFritz
Claudia
Wanda
Margaret
and yonca for all your good thoughts and support.
Smiles to you all!

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele