Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat, what do you see through that window
Standing way up on your tippy toes?
Since you are not a creature of many words, a simple,"Meow"
Is all that is heard.
So because of that the wonder still remains
As to what it is that you see through that window
way up on your tippy toes?
I am still working on Walk in the Darkness, Thank you all for
your input on Chapter One.
16 comments:
Sweet cat sees the world.
Does he have birds or chipmunks to daydream about, Anne?
Good luck with "Walking in the Darkness". You have a very poetic title! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and Theresa's! Theresa is a great critique partner and I'm lucky to have her!
Aw, cute kitty cat! :)
They can be fascinated by a leaf rustling in the breeze, pretending it's a chipmunk.
I often wonder what my cat is thinking about!
Claudia,
Nice to see you here. Sweet cat, she is!
Hi Wanda,
Yes, she has birds and sometimes butterflies to see in the yard. I quess she's wondering where they are.
Aubrie,
Thanks for your visit. Stop by again, I will do the same.
Talli,
Thanks, I appreciate your visits.
Smiles to you!
Theresa,
Cats are so funny that way. My cat can be sitting very quiet and run into another room. I too, wonder what she thinking.
It's a bird, a plane or maybe super mouse.
Cute kitty!
Eyeing up a juicy wee bird :)
Hi Sharon,
A very cute comment. It made me smile!
Cheryl,
Thanks! Nice to see you visit.
Smiles to you!
Hi Niki,
Sometimes she sees birds, but on that day, I think she was wondering where that juicy wee bird was!
Post a Comment