September 15, 2011

Ode to Writing

I write, I edit and write some more each and everyday
To make it just the way I want
In the hopes, my day will come to be the author I want to be!

16 comments:

Wanda..... said...

My oldest granddaughter, Amanda would like to be an author one day too, Anne. Right now she works as a copy editor for a publisher.

Talli Roland said...

Love this. The only way to improve is by actually doing it! At least that's what I keep telling myself. :)

Katherine Jenkins said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, Lessons from the Monk I Married. I agree with Talli....the only way to be a writer is to just keep writing...and you are are already an author...the author of this blog!

Anne said...

Wanda,
That is so exiciting that Amanda, works as a copy editor. It must be such an interesting job.
Smiles to you.

Anne said...

Talli, thanks. The writers motto is just keep doing it, right?

Anne said...

Katherine, Thanks for stopping by. What a lovely comment. Thank you.

Theresa Milstein said...

Excellent outlook and practice. I'm having a hard time balancing everything since the new job.

Creepy Query Girl said...

I think you have to have a real passion for writing to keep at it and eventually make it, Those doing it for the wrong reasons won't get far. Glad to have discovered your blog:)

Sharon Wagner said...

I do the same thing except with painting. Good luck!

Anne said...

Hi Creepy Query,
Thank you for your visit. What a nice comment you gave me, thanks.
Hope you stop by again.

Anne said...

Sharon,
So very true. It takes alot of editing and fixing for both the writer and the illustrator. Thanks for the support.

yonca said...

Beautiful as always! I miss your blog.

Anne said...

yonca,
Nice to see you here.
You are so sweet. Thank you always for your lovely coments.
Take care.

Anne said...

Theresa,
It is all a juggling act, but eventually it all gets done.

Robyn Campbell said...

Absolutely wonderful! Write a bit, edit a while and then write some more and begin the process over again. Hoping... :-) (((HUGS)))

Anne said...

Robyn,
Thank you! It is always so nice to see you here.
Happy Writing!

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele