Three little Ducks fly to the pondFly, Fly, Fly
Three little Ducks flap their wings
Flap. Flap, Flap
Three little Ducks
Dive, Dive, Dive
Three little Ducks find a fish
Yum, Yum, Yum
Three little fish take a rest
Sweet dreams.
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
5 comments:
Another super cute little poem! I love the photo, too.
I like this one alot. Just duckie!
I'm writing this lovely poem down to teach my three year old grandaughter. Thanks!
Talli,
Thank you! I do always appreciate your visits and comments.
Sharon,
Thank you.
Nas,
That is so nice that you are going to teach that poem to your granddaughter. Thanks so much for your visit.
Take on a few more animals and submit a picture book. You have knack for stories that would appeal to very young readers.
Post a Comment