There is a corner of the room
That is made especially for you
With bright sunlight, a tall green plant and Mama's rocking chair
A tall wooden shelf with all the books your heart desires
You are always welcome to come by and sit in the room
That is made especially for YOU!
WRITTEN April 15, 2011
April 21, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
6 comments:
That's a sweet poem.
I have one of those too!
It sounds like a wonderful retreat :)
Thank you, Mary.
Yes, Betty, Having a special place to read is very special.. Makes reading all the bit sweeter.
Mary, I am glad that you also have a special place to read.. Is it nice?
Post a Comment