Today, instead of writing a poem, I want to talk about books. I love to read. So, I have been
spending most of my time doing that.
Are you a reader? Here are some suggestions of very good books:
Giver of Stars by Jo Jo Moyes
Into the Jungle by Erica Ferencik
The Stationary Shop by Marjam Kamali
Nothing To See Here by Kevin Wilson
A Woman is No Man by Etaf Rum
Wish You Were Here by Renee Carlino
And I just started The Girl With The Louding Voice by Abi Dare
Have you read any of these books? If you have any other suggestions , please pass them on.
How have all of been spend your time?
Enjoy the day!
April 14, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
14 comments:
I have been trying to read more and I have been able to get a couple of books in this week. I love paranormal romance books the most.
I should try some of those books... I don't have a particular kind of book that I like the most and since I love to read.. I am always open to try new topics.
Thanks for the suggestion, Mary.
I've not read, or even heard of, any of those. Will check them out. This is a great time for reading! I'm doing a great giveaway on my blog this week to cheer people up. Writing poetry is a great gift to have, one I do not share unfortunately.
Thank you, Jean for stopping by.. I will check your blog.
Anne - I like to read, but it is probably the activity that gets the least of my attention, so it takes me forever to read one book. I have not read any of the books you listed, but I sure like Jo Jo Moyes as an author. Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've added yours to my list to read.
As to books I've read the Jojo Moyes one and found it very good. Learned a lot besides it's been a nice story.
Recommendations? Finding Dorothy by. Elizabeth Letts, The Storied Life of AJ Firkey by Gabrielle Zevin and We Must Be Brave by Frances Liardet
I just started,"The Black Count" Thanks for the literary tips!
Angie, Jo Jo Moyes is a good author.. I have read a lot of her books. Enjoy your weekend as well.
Thanks for your book selections..They sound good. I have added them to m reading list.
Thanks for your visit.
Sharon, I have added your book selection to to read book. Enjoy your day.
You have an interesting list of reads here, Anne. I'll need to check them out. Yes, I am a reader. I read books at night instead of watching television. I enjoy a good story or memoir. I love mystery and romance, too. I can't read horror or any memoir or story about abuse. It's too depressing. Right now, I'm finishing up Rick Bragg's memoir All Over But the Shoutin. Great book by a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist. All best to you.
Thank you, Victoria for your book suggestion and thanks for your visit.
Hello,
I always appreciate books suggestions. I have read a few already by Jojo Moyes, she is good. Thanks for visiting my blog. Take care! Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week!
Post a Comment