April 23, 2020

Walking with You

Walking along the path with You
Today and everyday
We talk, walk, and look all around
Sometimes we have no words at all
But, that is alright
Just as long as I have you and You have me
That's what it is all about.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Anne - how true this is. Sometimes my husband and I are eating dinner and very little is said. Sometimes I wonder if this is bad, but we are comfortable with the silence and it is enough that we are together, especially at times like this.

Linda Hensley said...

Sometimes the happiest moments are when nothing is said :)

Mary Kirkland said...

I like that one. I like quiet moments and walking quietly is nice.

R's Rue said...

Love it.

Anne said...

Thank you all for your visits.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful! I'm spending some time reading your blog! Thanks for the encouraging words! Hugs!

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele