I hear drip, drip, drip
What was that?!
Loud BOOM is close at hand
Sound like a marching band
Then a flicker of light fills up in the sky
THUNDERSTORM!!
April 30, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
12 comments:
I thought it was a ghost. I've watched to many Supernatural shows.
Lovely!
I have not heard thunder in over a year and I'm looking forward to a few thunderstorms again this summer.
Mary, Oh! No! a ghost that would have totally freak me! lol
Pat, I hope you get some rain soon!
Hello,
The thunderstorms are scary, I hear trees falling, they make a loud boom.
Take care! Happy Sunday, have a great new week ahead.
Beautiful
This makes me smile. You nailed the feel of a thunderstorm :)
eileen, thunderstorms can be very scary..especially that loud boom!
Thank you, R's Rue
Thank you, Linda.. You made me smile as well!
Perfect description!
Thank you, betty-NZ
Post a Comment