May 05, 2010

Lovely Melodies



Fiddle Dee Fiddle Dum
The hand goes Strum
Strum Sturm
It's strings are plucked
so very strong
As the music rings out loud and clear
It's strings work hard all day
And into the night
Bringing song and harmony
For all the world to hear.

20 comments:

Bernie said...

I love guitar music Anne....Hugs

Wanda..... said...

Do you or your husband play the quitar, Anne?
...Wanda♥

Gail said...

HI ANNE

my husband an anmazing guitarist, classically trained pianist, singer/song writer and I play drums and can sing harmonies. we are a musical home here - music is universal, Love it.

Love Gail
peace.....

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

lovely poem!

Lorraine said...

very cute, since you're a teach to be, and I'm a master proofreader lol it's is a congraction of (it is) ITS is a pronoun...I like your musical ;)

Lorraine said...

oh and ps, perfect poem for children....bravo!

Theresa Milstein said...

I really like the last two lines.

Anne said...

Thanks, Bernie.

Anne said...

Hi Wanda,
I play the ukulele.
Take care. Smiles.

Anne said...

Hi Gail,
You sure are a musical family. I can play the piano and I play the ukulele.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Jingle,
Thanks for your nice comment.
Have a great day.

Anne said...

Lorraine,
I am not a teach to be, I have taught 1st grade, pre-school and pre-K. Just doing subbing right now. Thanks for the grammar lesson, I appreciate it.
Take care.

Anne said...

Lorriane,
Thanks for your nice comment. I do aprreciate it.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Theresa,
Thanks.
Hope you had a good day.

Anonymous said...

This was a fun read! I really like the first three lines!

Lorraine said...

and how perfectly decent of you not to mention MY typo lol

yonca said...

I love music. I never turn off the radio at home.Even though night time..I fall asleep with music:)
Love the last two lines:D

Anne said...

Hi poetryofthesian,
Thank you for your visit.

Anne said...

Lorraine,
lol

Anne said...

yonca,
Thank you for your sweet comment and your visit.
Smiles to you.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele