May 19, 2010

My Pair of Sandals



Soon I will buy a pretty
Pair of sandals
To parade around the town
Showing off my pretty sandals
And the feet that they are their in
Chances are I will buy
More than one for
I must show those sandals and
Pretty feet to all!

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

That's pretty Anne, did you see the new pairs out, with beads on them, you would look smashing ;)

Wanda..... said...

When you buy them, you need to take photos of your pretty feet, Anne!
♥...Wanda

Theresa Milstein said...

Summer is almost here. Your poem and the picture are making me look forward to days off walking around with bare toes!

Anne said...

I can't wai1 I have been admiring them all!

Anne said...

One thing I am going to do is get a pedicure. Never have had one. So with my pretty feet and my new sandals, I will have to do just that-Take a picture!

Anne said...

Yes, summer is here! Yeah!! Itis the time to go barefooted.

yonca said...

Yay for summer! Sandals,shorts,sunshine, beach.. Feet in sandals with pretty toes look nice..I'm loving everything with summer.Your poem makes me happier early morning:)

Anne said...

yonca,
Yes! Yeah! for summer! It is almost here. Thank you for your visit.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele