May 24, 2010

You and I



We will travel the skies together
On a special journey
You will be learning all that you can
While mine will be exploring
The world around me
But rest assure
The time will come
When we aboard the skies again together
To explore the world with each other
Until our journey ends.

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Journeys. That says it all.Every minute, every meal, every step is a journey. Lovely.

VKT said...

I just got back from a journey Anne....and I am sooooooo tired. I think I need some vitamins....lol

Great poem as always. Life is a journey, isn't it.

Lorraine said...

Nice sharing of your journey Anne, may you enjoy every step

Wanda..... said...

Being together makes any journey special!
♥...Wanda

yonca said...

Beautiful! Each day a journey in our lives. And there are always a lot to learn and that makes life more exciting.

Theresa Milstein said...

I like the idea of traveling apart and then coming together.

Perfect time to read this since I just returned from my journey.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele