
Boarding the tall ship
In the bay with you
Was quite an adventure
As we sailed the seas together
As the sails were raised
The journey began
With a gentle breeze
light sprinkles of water
adorned our faces
As we smiled with glee
A grand day, indeed.
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
12 comments:
I read this to my hubby.Lol, we have been sailing for 11 years together:)
You make me want to go sailing, Ann!
♥...Wanda
Now this sounds like a fun day to me Ann......:-) Hugs
Oh I love it, I can feel the sprinkles too, well done girl!!!
Hi yonca,
That is so nice that you read my poem about sailing to your hubby. I sometimes share post with my hubby, too. Sailing is so much fun. That was the first time, I was on a huge sailing ship like that. Do you have your own sailboat?
Wanda,
Thank you for the nice comment. It was so nice that my words touched you in that way!
Take care.
Bernie,
Nice to see you here. Yes, it was a fun day.
Smiles to you!
Lorraine,
Thank you, my blogging friend for your nice comment.
Take care.
Great last line. I only sailed once on a windless day. But your poem made me feel like I'd had a proper day sailing.
Theresa,
Thanks for your visit. I always appreciate them.
Smiles to you.
I wish we had. Lol, hubby loves sailing. But what i meant is we have been married for 11 years. And marriage is like sailing.Ups and downs..but at the end smooth sailing:)
yonca,
A very good anology of married life. So very true.
Post a Comment