June 17, 2010

The Good Life




You say I have the good life
Perhaps I do
Life brings good fortune
Believing that happiness,
Love and beauty
Will surround the world someday
I say to you with all my heart
That day has come!

12 comments:

Theresa Milstein said...

What a positive outlook on life. It's a good reminder to focus on what's good rather than the negative. We all fight the impulse to complain (and sometimes, succumb).

Gail said...

"HALLELUJAH"

:-)

love to you
Gail
peace and hope for us all

yonca said...

Well said! Believing is a key to have a better life. Beautiful poem as usual;)

Wanda..... said...

Your words bring a smile to my face, Anne!

♥...Wanda

Bernie said...

Anne, your poetry just gets better and better. As Wanda has said before me, this words have brought a smile to my face.....:-) Hugs

Lorraine said...

May those hopeful words of yours travel a long way dear Anne : )

Anne said...

Thanks, Theresa. So very true about fighting the impluse to complain and succumb.
Have a great day!

Anne said...

Gail,
What a nice compliment! Thanks.
Smiles to you!

Anne said...

yonca,
Thank you for your nice compliment. I do appreciate it.
Take care.

Anne said...

Wanda,
Thank you. Sending smiles back to you.

Anne said...

Bernie,
Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I am glad that my poem brought a smile to your face.
Smiling back at you.

Anne said...

Lorraine,
Thanks. Have a great day!

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele