
It has been one year
Since my wedding day
Feelings cannot express
How much your presence meant to me
It was a special day and you were
There with me
My heart was all a glow
Keeping those feelings
Tucked close to my heart
Forever remembering your smiling face
As we became one
For your presence and smiling face
will be etched into my heart always.
14 comments:
HI
your poems are so heartfelt - as are YOU.
Love Gail
peace and hope.....
Happy Anniversary, so glad you are so happy Ann, wishing you many more years of love and happiness together.......:-) Hugs
Happy anniversary.... one of the sweetest of days.
Happy Anniversary to a Happy Couple!
Well, I can say I knew you before you were married!
♥...Wanda
What lovely words dedicated to your beautiful memory of that special day!
Gail,
Thank you for such a lovely comment. So sweet of you.
Thanks for your visit.
Smiles to you.
Hi Bernie,
Yes, We both are happy. Thank for your good wishes.
Take care.
Smiles.
Claudia,
Thank you. So glad to see you here.
Have a nice day.
Wanda,
Thank you for the Anniversary wish. Yes, you can say you knew me before I was married and I can say the same to you.
Smiles.
Lorraine,
Thank you for your lovely words to me.
Smiles to you.
Have a great day.
Happy anniversary! I hope your mate appreciates your heartfelt poem.
Theresa,
He does! I read it to him.
Happy anniversary! What a beautiful poem for your special day!
yonca,
Thank you for your wishes.
Post a Comment