June 06, 2010

You and Me



The year has gone by so fast
It seems like only yesterday
That we became one
Our hearts intertwined
Happiness and joy surround our world
I would do it all over again with you!

10 comments:

Bernie said...

This poem is lovely Ann, you are really finding your voice....Hugs

Lorraine said...

Lovely indeed, Happy Anniversary :)

Gail said...

HI ANNE-

So lovely, "Hallelujah"!! :-)

Love to you
Gail
peace and hope.....

Wanda..... said...

Words of a happily married woman!
Wishing you many more years together, Anne!

♥...Wanda

yonca said...

Happy Anniversary! Lovely Poem Ann!

Anne said...

Bernie,
Thank you for you nice comment. Your visits are appreciated.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Lorraine,
Thank you, my dear for your nice wishes.
Take care and smile1

Anne said...

Gail,
Nice to see you here. Thank you for your nice comment.
Have a wonderful day.

Anne said...

Wanda,
Thank you! I am a happy married woman and I am glad my words expressed my feelings.
Smiles to you.

Anne said...

yonca,
Thank you for your kind words.
Take care.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele