The moon glows in the night
We count the stars
As they twinkle
Glistening in our sight
To brighten our nights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
4 comments:
Hi Anne
I love the moon ...
I love the stars ...
Nice little poem, my friend!
Margie:)
The moon and stars are favorites of mine too! I like to watch for falling stars in the summer. Your poem made me smile...Thanks for your visit too Anne.
Hi Margie,
Thanks so much for helping me with my poetry. I do value your imput and advice on all my writings. I can't wait to see that new poem that we talked about.
Take care, my friend!
Wanda,
I am glad that my poem made you smile. I like to see falling stars as well. I saw one a long, long time ago.
Post a Comment