March 19, 2009

I am Here

I am grateful for that night
When I found out where you are
Another call was suppose to happen
I knew it never would
Perhaps I know you all too well
To think that this is so
I do know the reason why
Although it does not make it right
I had always hope for a better way
As I have said many a time
It still remains strong
I am here always and always
And you are in my heart.

6 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Sounds like you are not giving up on someone...but are't sure they will be there for you. Nice poem...seems to speak of forgiving...Thanks for your visit and appreciation Anne.

Margie said...

Hi Anne
We need to be grateful for the small blesings in life like that little one that happened to you when you got the call.
I know how heavy this situation weighs on your heart but you have done everything you could...find peace in that...ok!

Keep strong and know I am here for you...always!

Margie

Anne said...

Thanks, Wanda. I'm glad you liked the poem. I appreciate your comment.

Anne said...

Margie,
You are right. I do need to think of the small things that come. I am trying to find peace and I am strong. I have come along way.
Thanks for your support, my friend.

Teresa said...

Seems like you are missing someone you love very much. Keep on living in the moment...'love seems to find a way'

Anne said...

Thanks, Teresa. Thanks for your kinds words. I know it will all work out.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele