The calls are coming one by one
Hoorah! Hoorah!
My phone is ringing off the hook
Hoorah! Hoorah!
I get to look in the teacher's book
Hoorah! Hoorah!
There are many places
Hoorah! Hoorah!
I get to see many faces
Hoorah! Hoorah!
What a lucky gal, Am I!
March 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
4 comments:
What a joyful poem...is it about possible substitute teaching positions or something else?
Hoorah! Hoorah!
Great news, Anne but I never had a doubt you would be getting all those calls.
Happy teaching!
Margie
Wanda,
Thanks for your kind words about my poem. Yes, it is about possible substitude teaching positions.
Margie,
Thanks for your support! Finally, I am a busy girl!
Post a Comment