Even though there are only a few of you
that I still remember and know
I know that it is not what it is all about
Perhaps it is just walking down the hall
Or looking around on the walls to see
how far you have come.
Or the smiling faces of everyone that I see.
Each time I visit I try to think
What makes this place so unique?
Perhaps some day I will figure it out
But, for now I am back day by day.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
5 comments:
Are you enjoying your sub teaching position...is that school halls you mention in your post? Take care.
I know it is such a Special Place for you, Anne!
I enjoyed this post...thank you for sharing the joy of this place that means so much to you!
Margie
Wanda,
Yes, I am enjoying subbing. The school hall that I am mentioning is a school that I used to work in and I loved it.
Margie,
Thanks, my friend. You have always know that it was a special place for me and it always will be.
I am looking foward to seeing some more poems on your post.
Hope all is well, my friend.
Talk to you soon!
Hi Anne
Yes, I know what a special place it is for you and always will be.
I'm ok....just don't feel like blogging these days or posting but you know I shall always come to read your posts.
Talk soon.
Margie
Post a Comment