March 11, 2009

That Day

The day is about to happen
Things are getting ready
The date and place are set
It will be a day to remember
Everything is getting just right
So we can go foward
We will go on our way
As we sail the seas together
To a beautiful and wonderful life!

6 comments:

Margie said...

It will be a wonderful day, Anne.
I'm soooooo happy for you!

Yay, you are getting married!
And, it shall be a wonderful & beautiful life together!

Margie

Wanda..... said...

You have a lot to look forward to...teaching and marriage!

Anne said...

Margie,
Thanks, my friend.

Anne said...

Wanda,
Yes, I do have lots to look foward to. I am very happy!

an adventurer on the road of life said...

Congrats! I am so very happy for you. Sharing your life makes the adventure even more wonderful! May you be blessed with many, many years of deep friendship, passion and companionship!

Anne said...

Kindergarten girl,
Thanks for your kind words and your visit.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele