October 20, 2010

For Us



We take care of each other
Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?
While doing that, we spoil each other.
Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?
We share our hearts, thoughts and feelings.
Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?
We say we are lucky to have each other
How lovely to feel, That's the way it supposed to be!

13 comments:

Bernie said...

and how lovely this poem is as they all are......:-) Hugs

Gail said...

HI
absolutely -it is the way it is suppose to be. :-) lovely poem.

Love Gail
peace......

yonca said...

I'll read this poem to my hubby.We take care each other but I'm not sure if we spoil each other, which I really need it sometimes:)Hehe..

Wanda..... said...

That is the way it's suppose to be!

Sweet poem, Anne!

Claudia said...

Yes, that is the way it's supposed to be.

The lady in Red said...

Your post made me smile. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us,

Best wishes,
Rosana

Anne said...

Bernie,
Thank you so much for your kind comment. I do appreciate it.

Anne said...

Gail,
Thanks. Sharing and loving, yes it is a wonderful thing.
Smiles to you.

Anne said...

yonca,
Did you read the poem to your hubby?
Have a good day.

Anne said...

Wanda,
Thanks.
Smiles to you.
Take care.

Anne said...

Claudia,
Thank you. Glad to see you here.
Smiles.

Anne said...

The lady in Red,
So nice to see you here. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Take care.

yonca said...

I sure did! It was very helpful Choices, thanks!

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele