October 12, 2010

Resting



Rest, Rest,Rest
Is all I did for awhile
As I waited
Waited for the day
to get there out
On my feet again
Now I am walking
With a skip in my step
Holding my head up high
With a smile on my face
I am out there with the rest
Until the next time
When I must rest, rest, rest.

6 comments:

yonca said...

I really need to have a rest right now.But waiting might be so frustrating sometimes. Great poem as usual! Love the pic:)

Gail said...

HI-
these words reflect my life's ebbs and flow so well. :-)
love to you
Gail
peace.....

Theresa Milstein said...

I hope you don't need to rest, rest, rest again for a long time. Enjoy the beautiful fall weather.

Anne said...

Thank you for visiting. Resting can be a good thing, but not when you have to for a long time.

Anne said...

Gail,
Thank you so much for your lovely comment.
Smiles to you.

Anne said...

Theresa,
Well, as for another rest for me. It is coming soon. I will be doing my other foot. It will be worth it, though.
The really cooler weather is slowly coming here to Florida, but I do miss the colorful autumn leaves in the Northeast. We sure don't get that here.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele