October 05, 2010

The Best


I heard you were great at what you did
Your name is well known
For that is all I knew
But when I saw what you had accomplished
I yelled out with,"Glee, It's beautiful!"
Thank you as my eyes filled up with tears
I knew right then and there those words
I heard were true for now the only words
I have for you....
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

12 comments:

yonca said...

Welcome back! It's good to hear from you again.I'm so glad your foot feels good after the surgery.You're missed.Beautiful poem!

Anonymous said...

Yay you're back! :o)

Gail said...

Hi-

SO wonderful to see you. "Happy Autumn".

Love Gail
pece and hope.....

Wanda..... said...

Hope things are going well for you, Anne. It's been awhile!

Anne said...

yonca,
Thanks for the welcome back and of course, your nice compliment about my poem.
Take care.

Anne said...

Niki,
Thanks! I'm back!

Anne said...

Gail,
Thank you. Happy Autumn to you.

Anne said...

Hi Wanda,
So nice to see you here. Yes, it has been a while. Things are going very well for me.I hope all is well with you. I am back for a while until the next foot is done.
I will visit you soon.
Smiles to you!

Theresa Milstein said...

I've missed your poems.

Thank you for coming back to the blogosphere!

Anne said...

Hi Theresa,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I do appreciate it.

Bernie said...

So glad to see you post again Anne, I thought you had just stopped blogging. I am glad you are back with us....:-) Hugs

Anne said...

Hi Bernie,
Nice to see you here. I wasn't blogging for awhile because of foot surgery. So, I am back for a while. Thanks for your visit.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele